I was pretty late to the game when it came to discovering Podcasts. Now I’m in love with them and listen to two or three a day. I listen to them when I’m on my own in the car, as I empty the dishwasher or late at night in the bath once the kids have gone to bed and they allow me to have some me time. I’ve been able to make the time fly by whilst driving, laughing along or absorbing motivation from some great downloads.
I wanted to share with you the Podcasts I’m listening to right now and I think you’ll want to download. Let me know if you’ve listened to any of these or if you have others that you can’t miss:
- Crime Junkie. 187 episodes down so far, the dulcet tones of Ashley Flowers and her co-host Britt have got me through many a traffic jam. Edge of your seat storytelling, this is a weekly true crime podcast and is easy to follow.
- The Diary Of A CEO. If you’ve followed my instagram stories you’ll know I’m a big fan of Steven Bartlett. I was at the opening night of the Diary Of A CEO live and it was uplifting and inspiring all in one, combined with some serious tunage from the House Gospel Choir, Steven is someone who can share a great story. His podcast interviews a range of people and these sessions aren’t scripted, from Diplo to Dan Pink, each conversation is really interesting.
- The Missing. Pandora Sykes shares stories of people who are missing. She talks about the person who has gone missing, speaks to their loved ones and traces their final steps. All to try and locate some of the many people who go missing each year. Only 26 episodes released to date so easy to catch up on and pick up if you’ve never listened.
- They Walk Among Us. Benjamin shares largely UK based tales of people who walk among us who you don’t want to be bumping into late at night……..
- Business focused podcasts I tend to flit in between, some of these grate after a while so I tend to hop between Janet Murray, Lisa Johnson, Millionaire Mindcast, Goal Digger Podcast and the Jasmine Star show.
Am I missing any great ones? What’s your go to podcast? Leave me details in the comments below 🙂